CS.MONEY is the best CS:GO Trading Bot that lets you trade CS:GO skins securely and efficiently
How to start trading
Five easy steps to exchange
1. Login to the site through Steam and paste your trade link unless you have done so
2. Select the items you would like to trade from your inventory. In doing this, available bots can be selected. This can be done by clicking 'Trade'
3. Wait till all the steps are done and get the trade offer on your steam account
4. Confirm exchange via Steam
5. Confirm the trade using Steam mobile authenticator and enjoy your new skins
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does this information help you? If not, contact technical support
You can activate a 2% bonus to every trade by adding 'cs.money' to your Steam profile name. After doing this, re-login on cs.money and refresh your inventory to activate bonus. This will reduce the site commission from 5% to 3%.
There is a temporary trade ban on the skin by Steam that will last less than 7 days. This may be due to it being purchased from the market recently, or traded with users not using the Steam Mobile Authenticator.
This status implies there are too many similar items on our accounts right now.
These skins are unavailable because of their price volatility. In our effort to avoid stocking of cheap and low rank skins we don't accept them.
To ensure full transparency we send our offers through Steam only. You can easily cancel an offer or make a new one.
Sure! Proceed to the ‘Bots’ tab and click ‘Trade link’ to open the Steam trade offer page. Now you can send offers directly through Steam.