Política De Cookies
Last updated: July 13, 2022
Cookies are files created by websites that you visit. Simply put, it is a technology that collects information about your device, and location, and acts on the websites/apps you visit.
We process Personal data obtained via Cookies for the purposes and on
What Cookies we use and why
|Strictly Necessary||Necessary Cookies help make Websites/ Apps usable by enabling essential functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The Websites/ Apps cannot function properly without these Cookies. For example, your IP address and device info.|
|Preference||These Cookies let us remember your personal settings. For example, your choice of language and currency.|
|Analytics/ Statistics||Statistic Cookies help us understand how visitors interact with Websites/ Apps by collecting and reporting information anonymously. For example, they let us collect information about the traffic, most and the least frequently visited sections of Websites/ Apps, etc. They greatly help us improve our Services.|
|Marketing||These Cookies are used for personalizing the contents and ads on and off Websites/ Apps. They are also used to assess advertising efficiency (for example, what actions the user has made after seeing the ad, whether they have followed the link, and whether they have used the Services).|
Analytics and marketing Cookies
We use the following analytics and marketing services (“Third-party services”):
Google Analytics. Google Analytics allows us to collect and analyze data, helps us improve our Services, and ensure that our Services meet users’ needs. Google Analytics sends us anonymous information about the number of visitors to our Websites/ Apps and the pages they visit.
Google Adwords is a tool for measuring advertising performance. When the user clicks on an ad served by Google, the cookie is set for conversion tracking.
Google Tag Manager does not collect personal data. It facilitates the integration and management of our tags for conversion tracking and marketing.
Yandex.Metrica helps us get reports and record the actions of individual users, find out what people are searching for on the Websites/ Apps, and collect statistics on each ad in Yandex.Direct and keep track of conversion rates.
Amplitude helps us track visitors with the help of collaborative analytics. Amplitude uses behavioral reports to understand users’ interactions with products and provides insights to accelerate work in real time.
Appsflyer provides us with information on purchases via the android app.
Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and VKontakte pixels help us track
conversions from the ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for
future ads and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of
action on our Websites/ Apps.
How to disable Cookies
You can withdraw or modify your consent to using Cookies across all sites at any time following the instructions below:
- You can use your web browser settings to accept or delete Cookies. To opt-out of Cookies via your browser settings, please use the links: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Safari (mobile), Android, Opera, Opera Mobile.
- To opt-out of marketing Cookies via WebChoices.
- To opt out of the most used Third-party services, please use the following links: Google Analytics opt-out, Yandex.Metrica opt-out, Facebook opt-out.
- On your mobile device, your operating system may provide you with additional options to opt-out of interest-based advertising or to otherwise reset your mobile identifiers. For example, you may use the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting (on iOS devices) or a setting to “Opt-out of Interest-Based Ads” (on Android devices), which allows you to limit the use of information about your use of apps for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests.
- Send us a direct request at [email protected].
Note: Disabling Cookies may reduce the quality of your experience on
the Websites/ Apps. Irrespective of your choice and/or your device
settings, you will continue to see non-customized advertising (e.g.,
“contextual” advertising), and you may continue to receive personalized
ads from third-party ad networks that have obtained your consent on
other apps and/or websites.